**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
Halpin Staffing Services
will be conducting open interviews for a variety of great opportunities!
Positions & Information:
- Oak Creek:
- Lead, Shipping, 2nd shift – leadership experience is required, as well as skilled stand up fork lift, cold storage work is a plus
- Machine Operator, Packaging, 2nd shift – machine operating required, food industry is a plus
- Material Handler, Packaging, 2nd shift – some stand up fork lift required, food industry is a plus
- Machine Operator, Forming, 2nd shift – some machine operating required, food industry is a plus
- Lead, Sanitation, 3rd shift – leadership experience is required, some sanitation in food industry is preferred, possible work on Sundays as well
- New Berlin: (Direct Hire Opportunities. These jobs are 12 hour shift with a rotating schedule 3 on 4 off and the 4 on 3 off)
- Machine Technician I – Day Shift - This technician will be working on our manual machines. Looking for a Machine Technician with experience operating heavy Machines (i.e. lathes, mills, screw machines) at a high-level
- Machine Technician 1 – Night Shift - This technician will be processing our Injection Molding machines. Ideally, we would like for someone with prior IM knowledge to be in this role.
- Machine Technician 1 – Night Shift - This technician will be processing on our high automated Extrusion Blow Molding machines. Ideally, we would want a high-level Machine Technician who is heavily process driven.
- Quality Inspector – Night Shift
- Utility Driver – Night Shift
- Warehouse Associate – Night Shift
- Administrative Assistant - Wages: $12.00-$16.00 per hr. Proficiency in Word and Excel. Must have previous administrative experience in a manufacturing setting
- All applicants will need to come in 30 minutes prior to the event to complete a paper application.
- Bring an updated copy of your resume
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.