**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
Milwaukee County is hiring Correctional Officers, for the House of Corrections facility in Franklin!
- Minimum age of 18.
- Graduation from high school, high school equivalency diploma or GED required.
- Applicants shall be of good moral character determined from results of fingerprinting and background investigation. Felons will be rejected.
- College level course work in law enforcement, criminal justice, psychology, sociology, education or social work preferred.
- Valid Driver's License preferred.
- 2nd and 3rd shift available
- Hourly range: $19.73 - $22.67/hour
Attend the event to speak with a Milwaukee County representative about the opportunities available. Please bring a copy of your current resume, and apply online at: www.hocmke.com
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.