Our Germantown, WI Branch is currently seeking an Class B CDL Field Chemist who is responsible for driving a Class B box truck to various customer locations where they collect, identify, segregate, package, and transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste. We are looking for candidates with related experience in the environmental clean up and lab packing field. This position does require overnight travel, as often as 1-2 nights/week.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages depending on experience and CDL Class;
- Company iPhone phone with data;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid for Certificiations, Extensive training and tuition remibursement programs;
- 401k program with a company matching component after 1 year;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Collects, identifies and packages hazardous and non-hazardous waste products;
- Samples, labels and prepares waste drums for pick-up and transport at customer locations;
- Loads wastes properly and segregates for compatibility on transport vehicle;
- Accumulates and records accurate billing information to ensure proper customer billing;
- Ensures customer satisfaction by understanding each customers' specific disposal and packaging requirements;
- Overall quality control of waste materials to be shipped;
- Ensures drum count is correct and that drum conditions are shippable in accordance to company policies and procedures.
Join our team today!
- Minimum 1 year of environmental clean up or lab packing experience preferred;
- Education or background in chemical knowledge preferred;
- Class B CDL required;
- Hazmat endorsement preferred;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to travel overnight.
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at .
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.